Tuesday, January 31, 2012

#17 Clone Tool in Photoshop

I know I probably should have posted about this sooner. My grandmother asked me if I could take some people out of a photo. She wanted the couple in the front to be by themselves. I was extremely happy and excited to do this for her.
He made me practice my photoshop skills. I love to be able to help out anyone in my family with the skills that I have. My grandmother was gracious enough to allow me to do this for her. I know she could have go somewhere else.

For this particular project, the clone tool was used for the most part of the project. A lot of hours, on my part, was spent looking very closely at my computer screen. Mind you, this was before I received my 15 inch MacBookPro computer. I did this project on my 12 inch Powerbook G4.

I constantly had to zoom in and out of the image to make sure I wasn't changing anything that needed to be changed. This project made me become very familiar with the tool. I had to play close attention to what was at task.
The photo above and to the left is what I started out with.
The photo to the above is what the finished product looked like. I think it came out pretty good after the many hours spent in front of the computer. My grandmother was really happy with how it turned out.

No comments:

Post a Comment