Friday, January 27, 2012

#15 Kimberly Detillier Wedding

Mayet Graphics has added another new client (yippi). Kim and I have sort of grown up together. I don't ever remember not knowing her. So to be able to take part in her special day is amazing to me. I will be designing her programs. I am so excited to be about to do this for her.

Below is a picture of her and her soon to be hubby along with their story; it is in Kim's words:



Jordan and I started dating on May 5, 2009. Most people figure we were out celebrating Cinco de Mayo when this occurred, but the truth is Jordan was working offshore and I was at home. Our first date was to Yogi Bear Campground with some friends of Jordan. When we had the time we’d always take mini weekend vacations together. Rewind to May 13, 2011, we were on a weekend trip to Gulfport and when we arrived at our hotel Jordan proposed. The most exciting thing was calling our parents to tell them the news. We’re getting married March 31, 2012 at the Courtyard Marriott in Houma (which is the same hotel Jordan proposed at, just different location).The day is quickly approaching and we couldn’t be happier!


I know the wedding will be beautiful.

No comments:

Post a Comment