Thursday, March 22, 2012

#18 Save the Dates

I know it has been a few weeks since I posted something here, but my little fingers have designing a lot lately. I also have been running around like a chicken with my head cut off going back and forth to my printer.
Save the Dates for the Himber/Musitan Wedding.
A few weeks back the Save the Dates for the Himber/Mustian wedding went out. (It took me a while to post this, because I waited till they went out to her guests.) 


Courtney, the bride, was inspired by my the paper goods I did for my cousins wedding. 


Her colors were a deep purple and green. It is kind of hard for me to describe the green color. I want to say lime green, but it is not a lime green. It has a little more green the the tone and less yellow. Anyway, green and purple work really well together. 


We we were emailing back and forth, she told me her theme was a Southern Wedding. Being a southern girl myself, I absolutely loved it. "Southern Weddings" are always romantic and beautiful with a hint of sophistication. Also, she told me it sort of a Texas meets Louisiana wedding since the bride was from Texas and her groom, Mike, was from Louisiana. 


I have had a blast working with Courtney and Mike. Photos of her invitation suite will come later. 

No comments:

Post a Comment