Thursday, March 22, 2012

#19 First Shipment

On March 14, 2012, Mayet Graphics made their first shipment out on an invitation suite for the Himber/Mustian wedding. First and foremost, I have had a pleasure of working closely with the bride and groom. I love it when a groom is just as much a part of the process of planning for a wedding. Because when you think about it, it is his day too.

I really enjoy working with brides and their grooms in creating all of their paper goods for the wedding. I really enjoying taking the inspiration and colors from the happy couple and making something unique and special for them.

After everything has been designed and printed, it is time to send them out. The picture below is what the table looked like when before the packed everything.
Packing the Box


What everything looks like when it is packaged inside the box. 
When packaging everything, I want it to look uniform. So I wrap everything
 I tissue paper, one that matches the colors of Mayet Graphics, and put a label on it.
 
"What's in The Box," aka The Packing Slip

When all is done, the box is taped up nice and snug with bubble wrap. A mailing label is put on the box and finally shipped off. 

I couldn't be more than thrilled to have shipped out my first invitation suite. Photos of the Invitation Suite will be posted later on.


No comments:

Post a Comment