Friday, March 30, 2012

#21 Invitation Suite For Fisher Wedding

 Black, Red, & Silver. This is one of my favorite color combinations. A few months back, I was contacted by another roommate, this one from my Disney College Programs days. After telling me she, Donielle Fisher, was engaged, she asked me if I would design something for her wedding. I couldn't be more excited to have the chance to do something for someone so deserving.


She then told me her color combo; I was excited. I love working with people who know exactly what they want. It kind of makes my job a lot easier.  All she told me was that she and her fiancé wanted a black invitation with silver lettering; they also wanted a red ribbon attachment. She was specific in saying she didn't want a bow.
Invitation Suite


After many emails and Forsook messages, we finally came up with the right fonts and wording making for a very sophisticated and romantic outcome.

I really enjoy working closely with brides and grooms to make something beautiful for their special day. To me, invitations are something that should represent the design and feel of your wedding. It is the first glimpse to your guests into what your wedding will be like.

RSVP Cards: Donielle, the bride, sent me an image of something she wanted to do for her RSVP cards. I was laughing hysterically when I read what she wanted.
RSVP Card





Gladly attend
Regretfully decline
Regretfully attend
Enthusiastically decline
Will decline to respond but ultimately attend.
Think you are just trying to wrest a gift out of me.




Detail 

In all honesty, the colors were a welcomed change from the purples and greens.





No comments:

Post a Comment