Wednesday, April 6, 2011

#3 Logos

Here is some more of the work I have done.


The first logo, Geodyssey Contracting, was for a construction company specializing in highway construction. This client wanted something different from another logo I designed for Jeff Lasseigne Construction which is featured later on in this post.

S.E.T.: This client didn't really know what exactly they want. I decided to make it look more businesslike. I chose blue because of two reasons. First, blue is my favorite color, and second the color blue is a calming color.



Jeff Lasseigne Construction is one of the first logos I had ever designed. The client wanted something masculine; he was also a huge fan of the New Orleans Saints. So I thought why not use the colors black and gold. The colors contrast each other. The gold stands out against the rich darkness of the black. It took a little but of twicking to get the cold to print right on the black.

As you can see, the logo was incorporated in various ways: (1) The letterhead, (2) business card, and (3) a t-shirt. We also did a baseball cap and something for his trailer truck, which stays on his construction sites.

No comments:

Post a Comment