Friday, April 1, 2011

# 1 About Us

Mayet Graphics is a freelance graphic design firm. We do everything from logos and branding to invitations and announcements. Pricing is based on how much work I put into your project. If you visit are facebook page you find pictures of the designs.

I am working on the design of this blog. More stuff will be up shortly as we move along. Bare with me as this may take some time. In the mean time, why don't who visit our Facebook Page.

This blog will be our website for the time being. I am looking into taking a Web Design class so that I can not only have my own website but to have the skills needed to further my career. I will let everyone know what that happens.


I will be sending the above image out on postcards as mailers to drum up some business and get my name out. If anyone has any suggestions about marketing please let me know.

No comments:

Post a Comment