Tuesday, October 16, 2012

#26 Greetings

Hey all my followers!!!! I realized I haven't posted anything here in some time. I am sorry for that. I do plan on doing a photo shoot sooner rather than later of some of the latest jobs I have done. I have been busy with designing and trying to acquire new clients. I promise I didn't forget about my followers and will post something soon. Thanks for all the patience. While you are waiting for the new stuff, I will give some food for thought.

The Holidays are around the corner. If you want unique, one of a kind, Christmas cards, message me.

Photo Coasters: For me, Christmas gifts with that homemade feel are the best to give. We are now offering these one of a kind photo coasters.

For a set of 4, it will coast you $10. Here is how it works: (1) Message me on Facebook for details; (2) Email me, (laurenmayet@gmail.com) your 4 photos; (3) I will edit them and send you an approval; (4) Once I get the ok to proceed, I will make the coasters. (5) Once they are ready, we will meet up for me to give you your product. For those of you who are out of state, I don't know how good they will do in shipping.

Reminder: I still do paintings for gifts as well. They are a part of the Cities in Color series. Head on over to my Facebook for details.

Atlanta in Blue
$100

No comments:

Post a Comment